Popular Posts

Saturday, September 26, 2009

d - nice - call me d - nice


it is said that the reason that boogie down production's dj scott larock was murdered was because d-nice was messing with someone else's girl and the other dude had rolled up d- nice which caused scott & other folks to intervene and when they rolled up at the projects the other guy & his crew started blastin' taking the life of scott "larock" sterling (r.i.p)........d-nice better known for producing the self destruction" single dropped this album in 1990, the album boasts that "new york sound" full of 808 bass and dope beats along with perfectly crafted rhymes (I do not know why I always compare nas to d-nice being that they sound nothing alike and their style is totally different), stand out tracks on this album are "glory" which is a track dedicated to that famous 54th platoon and their story in the military (remember glory the movie with denzel washington?) "crumbs on the table", "it's over", "it's all about me" and call me d-nice, although a member of bdp this album is more street oriented than most bdp releases, a true east coast classic in it's own right, although d-nice went on to drop another album (25 to life) it never quite did or sounded as good as call me d-nice.

1 crumbs on the table
2 call me d nice
3 glory
4 the tr 808 is coming
5 under some buddah
6 it's over
7 few dollars more
8 it's all about me
9 pimp of the year
10 and you don't stop

http://www.mediafire.com/?ywtztvzyf22


No comments:

Post a Comment