Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

dfc - things in tha hood


many will remember the dfc as the crew that the late eric breed (mc breed r.i.p) rolled with from flint michigan made up of alpha breed & big l (not to be confused with the late great big l from n.y) this album is all g-funk and includes production from mc eiht & warren g among others..I remember going into the record shop telling the man behind the counter (my homeboy mike at penny lane's in oldtown pasadena) that I thought this album sounded better than the chronic and he looked at me like I was crazy and he said "really, those are big words" but I still stand behind my words because this still sounds fresh to me to where the chronic sounds played out to me ( even after all these years).

1 a piece of my mind intro (feat. bushwick bill)
2 put your loc's on (feat. mc breed)
3 caps get peeled (feat. mc eiht)
4 mo' love (feat. mc eiht)
5 things in tha hood (feat. mc breed & nate dogg)
6 pass the hooter (feat. warren g)
7 2-2 the chest (feat. mc breed)
8 death b-4 dishonesty (feat. mc breed
9 hand's on my nine
10 roll with the clan
11 digga bigga ditch
12 you can get the dick (feat. mc breed)
13 da bomb

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IVL022LI



1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. I found the link at Back 2 Da OG (you need a comment box though)

    Not really sure about this being better than The Chronic but it's a dope album. I remember hearing "Caps Get Peeled" on the radio and I was surprised that it wasn't an MC Eiht track since it sounds sooooo much like a track from "We Come Strapped"

    I have my own blog at www.blackmafialife.blogspot.com , check it out if you have the time

    ReplyDelete